Crescent Prism is a story-driven RPG Maker game reated by Torch60.
Crescent Prism aims to be a medium-length, 6-10 hour RPG with a colorful cast of characters and numerous monsters to fight. The Chapter 1 release brings you through the first segment of the game, chronicling Lunita's adventures as a child.
"You might find the festival strange now, Lunita. But the people of Merryday wouldn't be able to live the way they do if not for the blessings of the moon. I think you will understand. Perhaps not now, but one day when it is your duty to protect them as the Oracle."
It follows the story of Lunita, a young girl from the bustling hamlet of Merryday Village. Each year, the people of Merryday give their thanks to the moon during the Crescent Festival. Though antiquated as Lunita sees it, her mother Astrid is confident that she will one day understand its importance, as expected of the one who would take her place as Oracle.
Little do Lunita and Astrid know that a great disaster would befall them on the eve of the festival, changing their lives forever.
- Colorful, custom graphics, sound, and music.
- A fully custom User Interface thanks to the powerful Luna Engine script set.
- Unleash powerful Astra abilities in battle, turning the Moon in your favor!
- Skippable encounters! If you're a high enough level, flick those pesky random encounters away with the push of a button!
- Light puzzle-solving with a stretchy dog friend.
- Animated battle backgrounds. WHOA!
Crescent Prism originally began development in 2017 and has gone through a number of changes since its initial concept. While there is currently no timeframe for the full game's release, Chapter 1 will be a standalone release!