Ghost School (ゴーストスクール) is a horror RPG game created by Kurousagi of Usakakesoft and translated to English by Memories of Fear.
This game is made by Kurousagi, A.K.A. Black Hare, of Usakakesoft using RPG Maker VX and it was released on June 19th, 2012. The American fan translation group, Memories of Fear, translated this game and released it on November 15th, 2016.
The author warns that Ghost School isn't for people who dislike horror, walking around wide maps, lack of hints on where to go next, being lead to a bad ending without warning, and investigating.
Senna Akizuki wakes up to find herself in a dimly lit school. She is determined to find a way out with her friends. While exploring inside the school, she must uncover the school's gruesome past in order to escape.
- Genre: Abandoned School Exploration Horror Adventure.
- Playtime: Approximately 2 to 3 hours.
- Endings: Two endings. One Bad Ending and one True Ending.
- Content Warning: Blood and Gore, Language, and Violence.
- Spoiler-Related Content Warning: Abuse, Discrimination, and Suicide.